CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Worth

It's been what... 5, 6 months since I wrote my last post? Well for all of you out there wondering if I'm dead or alive, I'm doing alright and have never been better.

If you ask me how I am doing recently, I would normally say "It's ok I guess", well to be honest there were a few happenings. But that's life, you go through the awesome times, and then there are the shit times.

I have learned quite a few things lately, especially one thing though, is to be aware of what you are doing. Think before you do it, and ask yourself why are you doing this, what's your purpose, what will happened next, is it worth it? But of course, it's easier said then done, when your so filled with emotion, whether it be hate, rage, or depression, you lose control. But it also doesn't mean you have to regret doing something you never meant to do for the rest of your life, deal with it, it's the past, let it go and make amends. That way you can be happy.

I've never done it before, but recently, I put aside my pride and made things better. You can't undone what's been done, nor could you fix everyone's problems, but if you think it's worth doing, do it.

0 comments: