CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Answers

One of the things that frustrate me the most are non-straight answers. Yes, you know what I'm talking about, answers like "I dunno....", "I guess so...", "Anything la...", etc.

And what kind of people usually say this kind of stuff? Well other than the usual people with no confidence... It's the GIRLS!!!!

Guys, help me here, whenever you ask a girl "Hey, what movies do you like?", what's the usual response? "Anything that's good...." or "Well I don't know..." right? Right?

It's this kind of indirect answers that turn me off pfffttt....


Ps: Girls who are reading this... If you perasan giler-giler I can't help you... Muahahahhahahahaha!!!

1 comments:

sharon said...

I think some girls respond the way you mentioned mostly becoz they afraid to give you proper answer.They think that if they answer you , eg: I like cartoon, you may think that she is childish. Most of the time girls afraid you laugh at them and they are shy. That's why they answer you "I dunno". This is part of it. Actually there are many other reasons that make them answer you the way you mentioned. One more thing, girls like to pretend they duno sth but they know it actually. * No offence to girls who read this *