CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This is...

I went out with a girl, and I did everything I usually would have done when I'm around with a girl. Follow her around while she is shopping, giving comments on what she should choose, cracking silly jokes... But it truly felt like deja vu.... My gut feeling was telling me that this girl here is like from a past I tried hard to forget... I tried not to show any signs of displeasure but it's still that difficult and I want to get out of this quick.

And then I had second thoughts, I just went out with her once, too early to judge right? So I shrugged off any doubts for the time being, you know, get to know her better... I start to ask some questions, the usual of course, like "What kind of music do you like?" or "Hey I know this movie and I kinda like it, ever heard of it?", just to check what her likes and dislikes were...

She didn't reply alright, instead, it's as if she never paid attention to me.... Pfftt....

Then there was this call... I searched my left pocket to find the vibrating device inside... I looked at the screen... An unknown number, who could it be? I answered...

Me: Hello?
Voice: Hello?

The first thing that came up to my mind was that it sounded like a girl, maybe someone I knew?

Unknown girl's voice (UGV): Is... Is this Bryan speaking?
Me:Uhhh.... Yeah speaking...

The next thing I realized was that her pronunciation was top notch.

UGV: Listen... "Huff"... And listen well, this girl you're with right now, she's not worth it, she's nothing more than a bitch and she loves nothing but to prey on poor saps like yourself...
Me: Sorry what?

The third thing I found out was that she sounded very assertive and very sure of herself...

Me:Why should I believe you?? Who's this!?
UGV:It doesn't matter if you believe me or not... Just be careful with who you're with...

I need to get a name...

Me:What's your name? Do I know you?
UGV: This is... Amy Wong...

The last thing I remembered after that, was me lying on the same old bed in the same old hostel, clasping on to my blanket, with the alarm clock ringing...

3 comments:

babynie said...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
nice post bryan~

Bryan C said...

Haha!! Thx!!

- 「Nicholas 」 - said...

omg you noob?