CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

RandomThoughts

I have no idea what to write actually but I just feel like writing. Hmm... What am I currently thinking right now? As usual the ever running thinking machine that is my brain is fantasizing over this story I had imagined in my head ever since... I dunno since form 2-3? Well people have so many dreams and ambitions but in the cold hard slap-in-the-face that is reality, you don't get to really do the things you want right?

When I was just a young lad I once wanted to be a football player then I realize my fitness and talents were limited, then I wanted to be a policeman but nowadays policemen don't get any respect at all. Then later I wanted to be a game designer because I have so many ideas to make a great game but my path in life does not seem to be going that direction now.

1 comments:

JerryNg said...

Tears always come before triumph.
Having ambition with a plan is just nice. Maybe just the action is lack.