CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I called my dad today and he told me that the family just came back from Qing Ming. It's the third time since I last visited my grandparents. I've written about how I never knew my grandparents and how I got my Chinese name from my grandmum in a post last year I think. And the very same old thoughts came up in my mind.

I hope my grandparents are proud of my brothers and I, because we are all University students. One had already graduated, another one is under way and in his last year, and the last one is about to embark in his own academic journey.

It's also the 23rd Convocation today in UUM and my senior roommate came back to bunk with me and my roommates, man it felt like time hasn't even slipped past us, it's like old times.

When I saw my senior wearing the robe and the square top hat, I started wondering what would it be like to be in his shoes. I bet my parents will be full of joy, I mean I did went through a very shaky situation back in form 6. But now I'm wondering what would it be like if my grandparents came to my Convocation as well... Hmmm....

0 comments: