CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Who am I kidding?

I know what I've written from my last post was a bit too.... Ummm... Is awkward a good word? The truth is I do things based on feelings rather than thoughts. It's an old habit of mine I guess, when I get too emotional I'll do all sorts of negative things... Forgetting the best things I have in life...

I was emo for a while yesterday but then when I got back to my room from a "lonely" walk I suddenly changed... I said to myself "arrr screw it... I'm gonna go play basketball!" and I was in pretty good form after a 2 week absence from the sport... Scoring shot after shot... Felt great!

Aww crap.... Assignments... Oh well it's managable so I'll just chill first before starting work on them again....

0 comments: