CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

What was that song again?

As I was listening to some music and trying to finish my assignments I was suddenly thinking about a certain, familiar tune in my head...

A very soothing song, a jazz song, and a name that has something to do with a place that starts with the letter "I"...

Hmmm... Is it Ibiza? No way... That's a Vengaboys dance song...

Hmmm... Argentina? Wait a minute it starts with "I" not "A"...

I know this tune and I know this song! I just can't remember it! Arrgh.... So after finishing an assignment and a bath I rushed down to the cafe with my trustworthy laptop, scurrying through the internet looking for clues and hints about the song... As I search through the many jazz songs starting from the 1900s I almost gave up until I've seen a title on my computer screen which looks so damn familiar... "The Girl from Ipanema"....

Hmmm.... "Ipanema".... It's a place somewhere in Rio de Janeiro.... Whoa! This has gotta be it!!
Time to download! Thank god for the internet!!! Muahahahahahaha...!

0 comments: