CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

These Few Days

It's been a while since I've last wrote any new posts, 3 exam papers in 3 days in a row, obviously my time is all tied up...

I'm kind of glad that I have exams to be worried about in those 3 days, the focus and concentration I had for those 3 days is quite exceptional in my part, but the most of all, these exams made me stop thinking about the nonsense that has been going on this semester.

Now that I have a gap of another 5 days before my next 2 semesters, it's back to the nonsense...

Even the trip to Kuala Perlis yesterday with my coursemates didn't stop me from thinking about it. I thought the breeze of the sea could calm me down, but the more I wanted to stop thinking about it, the more frequently it came back to haunt my mind. Who am I kidding here... I can't get it off my mind.

0 comments: