CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Random Post #2

I'm running out of ideas what to write about, even the post is untitled. Even if I write about today it wouldn't seem interesting, went to the campus center to pass up my SDG assignment and played basketball in the evening, that about sums it up I guess...

Finished my dinner and finally thought about something. It was yesterday, my roommates and I (excluding my senior roommate) were discussing about what to do with the room once our senior roommate left. But in the middle of our discussion my other 2 roommates were slowly starting to talk about the bad side of our senior roommate, saying that he was a slob, irresponsible, lazy, dirty, and a lot more, as if they are glad that he'll be gone soon.

I mean, come on, give the guy a break, he's not that bad of a guy, during exams he is a great example, look at him, studying hard and true, reminding us juniors to study hard and aim for better grades. He was a great friend too, I and him had great times before. Most of the time my other 2 roommates wouldn't be in the room, so my senior roommate would accompany me.

Anyways I wish all the best and good luck, I would be lying if I say I won't miss him.

0 comments: