CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Another 2 days and it'll be my last exam paper... Another 3 days and I'll be out of here... My mind is overfilled with excitement and joy as I await that day. I'm thinking about all the food I had missed, the upcoming Redang trip, my upcoming birthday, friends, family... Well everybody feels the same way about home I guess...

Yesterday late at night, I was craving for some peanuts, so I went down to the store to get some... The street lights were off, and it was awfully dark, quiet, and isolated. It wasn't the first time I felt like that street, and it wasn't the first time that I was left out in the dark, the past begins to creep up on me like a shadow unseen and sinister.

Isolation... I'm afraid of it, yet I embrace it, most of the time, I felt alone. I was hated, loathed, played, hurt, even though that was the past and I try to forget it and move on, it doesn't mean that it didn't happen. It definitely left a scar, and changed my perception of people, I don't seem to trust anyone anymore and I guess I've paid the price.

And then I couldn't stop thinking about why did it happen? I have no idea whatsoever why I was hated, why was I played... Am I a jerk? Am I annoying? Am I so disgusting? Am I naive? All this while I had been thinking that people can be jerks sometimes and hurt you for no reason at all, but nothing is done without reason, so what if the reason was me? How will I know it? And if I don't know it how will I change for the better?

Heh, this is getting silly, I don't even know why I'm writing this, frustration perhaps, or maybe something more. Anyway, time to put this aside, I got an exam coming up.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

the lower part of your blog i'm just feeling the same a very big scar in me also and haven recover yet so gambate 2gather go throught tis phase of life bro