CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

What I'm Feeling Right Now

After 3 years of an unpleasant relationship, this is the first time that I'll be celebrating events like this year's Chinese New Year as a single guy...

I'm not saying that I'm alone, I have a great family and friends to hang out with but I still feel somehow... empty...

This is a void that my family and friends could not fill in. I'm back to being the miserable guy I was more than 3 years ago... Yearning for companionship, true love and all that... My heart aches and I can't tell why... I get mood swings... I felt pathetic...

Some of my friends are even starting their own relationships and it makes me feel even more moody...

I needed to do something and luckily a friend called, and he's asking me out... It's the usual meet up with my primary school friends and maybe this could clear my head... Or so I thought...

My old friends were asking about my recent break up, and as I explained I was thinking about what a joke my previous relationship was... I was pouring out my love and affection as much as I could but I was treated like grass... Heh... The story of my life... Always taken advantage of...

Darn, another 2 weeks and I'll be going through Valentine's Day as a single guy for the first time in 3 years... Better think of something to do... Or else I'm going to get emotional again...

2 comments:

gnehc weis said...

Hey Bryan,
Happy Chinese Niu Year and Happy Valentine!
Do not fret of being alone in celebarting these occasions alone. You still have love and affections from family and frieds.
I won't be able to celebrate my V-day too. Got damn exam the day before and ko-k on sat. Let's celebrate it with our friends and roommate/s =P

"Rafael" said...

Looks like someone is afraid of loneliness at V day lol. Its all right for me cos I've stacked up my beer and vodka supply :)