CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Out of Juice...

This year's Chinese New Year is one event I would probably not remember... Ever since I came back from University I couldn't even sleep well... Although it's great to be back with the family again but I find myself losing that cheery, happy festive season mood... It seems that I don't have the energy like I had when I was younger... The sleeping disorders I'm having right now might be the culprit... I find myself yawning where ever I am and there are times when I don't feel like waking up....

Am I having an emotional break down or am I just out of juice?

1 comments:

gnehc weis said...

hey bryan..
gong hey gong hey!
Constantly yawning and lack of energy? LOLs, someone is aging =P
Trying getting some muiti-vits or do some light exercise to promote better blood circulation.This will help you overcome insomnia..