CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Walking Alone

Man.... Christmas Night in UUM... It feels just like back then when I was a lad... These events... With all these dances and sentimental songs... Makes me yearn for something... I kept on looking around... Looking and waiting, hoping for a chance... Hoping that person sees me... acknowledge my existence... I could have done something... But I was held back... By some unknown force of nature... Heh... How pathetic...

And without a doubt I walked back to my room alone... Singing all the songs I could ever think of...

You're Beautiful - James Blunt
Smoke Gets in Your Eyes - The Platters
This I Promise You - N'Sync
You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson
An Jing - Jay Chou
Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis

Darn....

0 comments: