CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm not home yet...

Darn...

My roommates are all gone and I'm left here wondering what to do....

I took out my assignments and tried to finish them but the holiday season mood kicked in and I just let everything drop....

So instead I turned on some music and played it loud with my roommate's speakers... And as I listened I let myself go since nobody's watching me ha ha....

Then I was lying down on my bed and thinking about all the bad stuff happening around me recently... I became pretty emotional since I got no one to talk to... Even my guitar is not here to accompany me... Almost went crazy...

My biggest fear of all is actually isolation... If there's nobody around you'll actually see me talking to myself...

Oh well at least I'm better off than most people so I guess I shouldn't complain...

Happy Chinese New Year everyone...

0 comments: