CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy times and then... INJUSTICE!

Last weekend was tiring but eventful... The 1 day camp trip at SRJK(C) Mah Wah in Padang Lembu, Gurun was pretty fun! Man... Looking at those kids full of energy and running around like there's no tomorrow made me think back about the good old days... I ain't going to lie though... Taking care of one kid is already a lot of work, taking care of 80 kids well... You do the math haha...

Just looking at those happy faces puts a smile on mine as well, there was a time that I wanted to let go and be a kid too but I have responsibilities. And I can't believe that I forgot to bring my camera again! Darn!

Today though was a moment of injustice, the exhibition competition for UUM's Spring Festival is being held at the Library Foyeur. Just by looking at the different exhibitions made by each DPP (Dewan Penginapan Pelajar/Student Residential Hall), you can clearly see that either SME Bank's exhibition or our DPP's (Yayasan Albukhary) masterpiece deserve one of the top three spots. But no..... We didn't get one single spot in the top three... That's very sad though because our team worked so hard and I even helped them build the bamboo structure... All that for nothing... Was the result biased? Or are they tired of seeing our great DPP win yet another competition? I'll let you decide though, but I've forgotten to bring my camera yet again... Luckily the exhibition will still be there tomorrow... So I'll upload some pics later!

1 comments:

"Rafael" said...

so someone has become a sore loser eh... I say let them win and celebrate all they want, in the end this is no more than a minor setback lol.

(are you sure your DPP's masterpiece is "that" good? Hard work does not translate into good result you know...)