CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Innocent Love

The title above is actually a 10 episode japanese drama series that I've just finished watching 2 days ago. It's really good because it shows what true love really is without any over the top dramatics (well except maybe for the last epsiode).

The drama shows love in a few different aspects seen through the eyes of very memorable characters especially the 2 main characters. The pace of the story and how it appeals to the audience is just nice and not too exaggerated. But the one thing that made me watch this drama in the first place is Utada Hikaru. Her song "Eternally" really made this drama a must watch for anyone who appreciates a good love story.

I ain't going to lie though, I was quite emotionally attached to the characters and the story. Up to a point where I almost had tears in my eyes. And to think that I've finished watching it on Valentine's... Darn...

0 comments: