CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wondering

Man this month has not been a very good one I must say... Feeling all emotional... Getting cranky... Doing stupid things... But I can still focus on my studies quite well (which is what I didn't expect)...

I've been wondering lately, and yes, this is not a good habit...

Wondering how to finish my assignments...

Wondering how to play the B chord properly...

Wondering how to strum and sing at the same time...

Wondering how other people think of me...

Wondering how my friends and family are doing...

Wondering what really happened in a friend's relationship...

Wondering what I really want...

Wondering whether there's someone out there for me...

Wondering how to write this post....

0 comments: