CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Help

I have to admit... I'm not that particularly comfortable in talking about my problems with friends or even family... It might have something to do with trust, I don't trust people to handle my problems including my family sometimes because I'm never satisfied with their answers, their way of solving it...

It could be insecurity, the fear to be vulnerable because when you're vulnerable other people can take advantage of you, which has happened to me quite often.

Or was it because my problems don't really matter much? They are much bigger issues going on in the outside world. There are people starving, getting shot, not knowing whether they will live the next day... etc...

But people are and will never be satisfied... The laws of economics has been applied here... Consumers have unlimited wants but the world have limited resources...
Even when people have everything they could ever need, they still tend to find the smallest things to complain and to be depressed about... Including myself... We can't help it now can we?

That's why I believe in helping people... Helping people doesn't mean you have to save someone but rather showing your upmost sincerity to try and make the people who mattered to you go through a day smiling... It makes you ignore your problems, giving you a purpose... The satisfaction and happiness you get when you are able to help someone is in fact unparalleled...

1 comments:

gnehc weis said...

what is wrong with you? i'm all ears if you want. you can count on me, this is what friends are for =)