CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcome 2009

New year... Nowadays I couldn't give a rats ass about the upcoming new year. To me it's just another day, something we all need to go through in our lives. The excitement of celebrating the new year just wasn't there anymore. I guess I'm getting tired of all this mumbo-jumbo or nonsense happening around me now.

Here I am in Autocity, Penang. Concert outside. Terrible singing. People gathering. Unbearable noise. Guess I'm just not in a celebrating mood right now. A few sips of wine in the cafe. Writing my blog. Surfing the web. Not what I call the ideal way to celebrate but then again, who cares?

Anyways as your average friendly neighbourhood nobody, I'm going to greet the new year like everyone else. Happy 2009 everyone. Hopefully it's going to be a fruitful year.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, your new year celebration was one hellavu flop...haha

but then, it would be better than getting yourself caught in massive post-celebration crawl back home, after some exaggerated show cast of sheettyy fireworks in the heart of the KL, shuckss~~

Still then, much or less complains will do good, let's us usher in the tumultuous and less anticipated year 2009 !!

Happy New Year to you and your family, mate ! ^^