CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Break Up

I'll never forget Last Sunday (Dec 7th 2008), after 3 years of sweetness, crap, and tears, it is finally over. Those who know me will understand what I'm saying. Well I guess there's a first in everything. If I said I don't feel anything at all after that fateful event, you know I'm lying and I'm not very good at it. My mind has been attacked by all these emotions like anger, remorse, fear, excitement, sadness... It isn't pleasant... Not a single bit... So I said to myself "so this is how it feels huh?".

Everyday is a new day I suppose. The new year is coming soon. I can start afresh. I'm sure I'll get over it soon.

So how do I REALLY feel you're wondering? Well... Free would be the right word.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a rite of passage, dude...

Worry least, because everything is in transition right now.

Daniel nG said...

hope U can get back!
happy always.... keep smile!
There will be fine!..