CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Getting better and better!

One o clock in the afternoon... Cooked myself something simple for lunch... Then back to the screen on my laptop... A typical day for the average undergraduate on holiday. As I went online and entered the university's web portal, I clicked on the link which says "Keputusan Peperiksaan"

It felt like years since the last day of my final exam this semester and I've been itching to see where my fruits of labor will end up. Funny though, because in the past I couldn't give a damn about my results and failed papers were ordinary back in my high school years (well except for STPM). But after enrolling into university I find myself studying. Not last minute studying but studying smart and hard.

I smiled at the irony.

My heart is pumping faster... My adrenaline running like a horse... My pulse racing... So here it goes...

......... 3.63! (Not a B in sight!)

Whoa... This keeps getting better and better.

0 comments: