CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

T`was the night after Christmas

Ahh.... Christmas... This year though is much more family oriented... It's been a while since I have any fun with my family... Went Christmas shopping with my father and brothers at Sungei Wang.

Human traffic was at it's worst there, hordes of people filled up the walkways and shops and there are times when we wish we weren't there. But boy am I glad to be there! Why? I've bought something great of course! What? You asked? Heh heh.... for the readers out there who are interested in buying branded goods like Armani's or Calvin Klein's but with limited funds. There's a shop over there called Miracle Factory Outlet.

Well as you can tell from the name above... The shop provides rejected goods but hey! The quality is no different than the original ones! And who cares? It's Armanis for god's sake!

Bought a pair great Armani Exchange jeans... The price? RM189... Yeah the price might still be a little steep but try to guess the original price... RM700! See the difference? But beware though, because they do not have a constant supply of merchandise like most shops... That's why it's a factory outlet store.

Another 5 days and it'll be the new year... I'll be going back to University tomorrow and a new semester will begin... This time I feel like a whole new man... Fresh and full of energy... A few goals are now implemented in my mind...

No. 1: Studies
No. 2: Fitness
No. 3: Guitar

I hope I don't slack off in any of these goals though. "Fingers Crossed"

0 comments: