CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

开不了口

It's been a long while since I've heard this song by Jay Chou. Heck it's been a long while since I've heard any Chinese Songs. But now I'm getting addicted to it all over again, listening to it over and over again, I don't think I'll ever get tired of this song...

The first time I heard it was when I was in Form 1, this song was huge back in the day, I didn't understand the lyrics because of the way Jay sings, but I love it's melodies and that epic feel the song brings with the sound of a space ship wooshing away...

Really brings back a lot of memories, a lot of emo memories to be exact. I can picture myself right now when I was in my teens, that little kid with the specs, staring at the window in the bus humming this very tune without even knowing what it means but the song somehow brings out a feeling of loneliness in that very kid, and strangely, a lot of sadness.

Later when I knew the title of the song and what the lyrics meant, it felt as if the lyrics were telling my story, (heck I'm sure a lot of people would say that because they are big Jay fans but I'm serious about this...) this song represented me in a lot of ways, about not being able to tell what and how you really feel, keeping it inside, and helplessly looking and observing the things you love. Ever since then I've been memorizing every word, every melody, every pitch of this song, heh I even did that when I'm asleep those days, listening to this song and muttering the words at the same time, including the other songs from the Fantasy album. Ha ha!

Man was I emo back then, even now, but this who I am really, accept it.

0 comments: