CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back

Yup I'm back in UUM and it feels as though I have a lot to catch up with, assignments mostly. It's been a while since I deliberately skip classes just like that because I feel like it.

It's funny though, in my 1st ever semester in UUM, I had a lot enthusiasm and was filled with a lot excitement, I remember being envious about my elder bro going into university and finally it was my turn! In my 2nd year, 3rd semester though, things become more and more... Ummm... What's the word? Oh darn, my English is getting poorer! Let me think hmmmm.... Rigorous? Nope... Usual? Nope... Arrgh... Never mind, I think you'd know what I mean.

Now I'm in my 5th semester, and you know what? I can't wait to get the hell out of here!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's called monotony (spelling is right I hope) You've never been the guy to be happy with monotony. You like adventure and experience life at all levels. Good, you won't be a nerd but beware, look around you and be careful where you tread. I used to be you and now I'm 53 looking 73....get the drift?