CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Struggling

Well not really struggling, I mean assignments don't really bother me much, because I know I can get it done on time, classes have been alright so far. So why the title?

Struggling to write this new post I guess, struggling to share my thoughts, I know myself as a guy who simply says things without thinking ahead, and at first, I was not really bothered about what I said but after a while it happens, the embarrassment, the guilt, the second thoughts.

Funny though, as I've been known as a guy who plans every single thing in life but somehow not the words that will come out of my mouth. Well this usually happens when emotions take control of me, especially my mood.

My parents would always and always remind me not to be so emotional but being the stubborn person I am, I did not take heed and would do the usual teenage response: "yeah yeah, I know."

I don't like being told about what I already know, but then again what do I really know about controlling my emotions? I'm fine most of the time but sometimes when that surge of loneliness, sadness, anger, and frustration hits you hard... Darn...

I know what I have to do, but I'm struggling to find out how...

0 comments: