CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Redemption

A friend keeps on telling me that our semester is about to finish soon... And I told her "you realize that now?"

Heh... To be perfectly honest, I can't believe it either. It never fails to surprise me, even till this day. When I think back about the good old days, it feels as though it happened yesterday. Almost every detail, every moment, and every face is fresh on my mind.

Nowadays I feel as though I'm back to my old self, that insecure, defensive, sensitive, emotional kid back then. I guess I really didn't change much, except maybe physically (I've gained weight and lost some lol) or maybe learning a few new skills.

And somehow the past has a way of creeping up to all of us. History repeating itself. It's happening to me in a way I can't describe. Maybe I'm thinking too much but life's full of cycles, what goes around, comes around, it's how we perceive it that matters.

In my case though, it's like I'm repeating an exam I failed last time, a chance to redeem myself. Like my piano lessons when I was a kid, I gave up just because I didn't like the teacher, I regretted for not continuing my lessons since I love music so much. Now I'm redeeming myself, in a way with my guitar. Progress is so far so good and I love playing it!

Now it's about time I once again redeem myself with another case...

1 comments:

"Rafael" said...

just do it, worry afterwards. as a football saying, "If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later."