CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Like a thunderbolt!

There are times when I wanna burst, times when I wanna shout out to the sky, times when I wanna be alone, times when I wanna be hated and not bothered...

It's been like this since the beggining of the year, very emo indeed, without any reason whatsoever, or maybe I'm just hiding the real reason to avoid any nasty comments.

Nowadays though, I'm smiling, smiling in my heart which I thought was long dead and cold... I feel like I'm back to my old self again! The nerd, that cheerful, down-to-earth fellow... It was like back in those days when I was so innocent, so young, and so naive... For the first time in years, I'm able to smile while sleeping...

It happens so fast, like a flash of light, a thunderbolt struck me and gave me new found confidence, man I think I can take over the world now haha! It feels great indeed!

0 comments: