CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Honesty

This bad habit of mine can really drive oneself crazy. I had one of those sleeples nights again yesterday. Each thought coming in through waves and waves until I could drown. Thinking too much again? Yeah.

I think my biggest problem is, I spent too much time thinking what might have been, what would happen next, what should I do, instead of being honest with myself, asking myself, what do I really want?

Nowadays there is an issue which I'm not sure about now, it's hard to explain... It's like you were very positive about something before and now you're not really sure about it. And the other problem is that I still kept going, without even knowing what my purpose is, am I being stubborn? Am I following my heart? Is this the right choice?

Sometimes I do really hope that someone could guide me or tell me what to do...

But in this cold, cruel world, you're really on your own buddy...

0 comments: