CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Facilitators

Man... These 2 weeks has been one of the most hectic, painful, enjoyable, and fulfilling experience I've ever had in life up to this point. All the blood, sweat and tears I have given up during the orientation was not in vain at the very least.

I've seen many acts of courage, responsibilty, sense of duty, efficiency, toughness, and sacrifice in these 2 weeks, from people whom I've worked with as fellow facilitators, whom I have the honor to call friends, united regardless of color, gender, age, culture, and race to fulfill our duties as facilitators, to take care of the freshmen, to guide and direct them to the right path. They will remain in my heart and in my memories forever. Any facilitator that has worked with me have all been fantastic, and the best thing is, we went through it together even though if it's brief. Most probably, we will not be seeing each other again that often anymore after the orientation but I'll be sure to at least give out a friendly smile, a wave, or maybe we could catch up for lunch!

In these 2 weeks, I've experience true companionship (nothing to do with relationships obviously), working together, helping each other, solving problems together, scream together, cried together, hugged each other, this experience is truly exceptional as I feel a sense of belonging, gratitude, trust...

But it's all gone now and we have to continue our usual routine and lives. Thank you for being such great friends, thank you for allowing me to work with all of you, thank you with all my heart, you guys are truly the best and deserve much much more.

Thanks to: Along (Leader of the facilitators of DPP YAB), Abang Nik (haven't seen him in 3 days now...), Kim, Wan, Hanif, Aishah, Yoges, Kumar, Selva, Naagin, Linda, Nani, Shah, Zaza, Lin, Teh, Wan Cheng, Mei Teng, Chong Wei, Han Young, Chia Ping, Lonny, Hafiz, Rozi, Zaman, Sham, Loga, Ida, Ayu, Ijan, and the others! You know who you are and I love you guys!

YAB BOLEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: