CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bloody Hell

Yup I am back home but seriously I'm filled with mixed emotions here, of course I'm happy to be back but I'm also pissed because my plans for the week have been ruined (I hate it when my plans get disrupted suddenly grrrrr). Well anyway no point complaining now, I'm here right now so I have to make up for lost time, maybe see a friend or two.... Wait a minute they're in University right now, and one of my best mates who came all the way from Australia went to Jakarta yesterday... Great timing...... =.=

Oh well it could have been worse, and then again it's pretty darn funny seeing all the other students running for their lives on Sunday, it feels as though the apocalypse has arrived, darn if I had my camcorder.....

I wouldn't like to say anything bad but man last Sunday the ones who were running around like headless chickens were... Chinese? Darn put yourself together man! It's not like were gonna die if we don't go back and even if they really close down the place and would not let us out, so what!? Ok I can understand if the girls get a little panicky but the guys, darn I slap my forehead everytime I see a guy panic...

And then the rumors about the whole University getting quarantined after 8pm, Sunday, I would certainly like to bash the @#%#@#$! that made that statement. It's ridiculous! If they want us to get the hell out of there why give us a time limit? 20,000 students and you expect them to go back in 2 hours time? Appalling...

I would like to applaud the Malays though, their laid back attitude worked out just fine that time, and as I would like to say... Rilek la!

0 comments: